ILLINOIS EMPLOYMENT LAW ATTORNEYS
Having the right employment law attorney by your side will not only provide you with peace of mind, but it can make the difference between a favorable resolution and further workplace troubles. Employment law is a complex area of the law that evolves rapidly due to passage of new bills in Congress and the state legislatures in addition to court interpretations of existing laws. When evaluating Illinois employment cases, one must look beyond the complexities of the laws themselves and consider federal and state statutes. For these reasons, it is essential that Illinois businesses retain the assistance of an employment law attorney who is well versed in the unique fields of federal and Illinois employment law. At Kreamer Law Group, LLC are founding attorney John C. Kreamer has over twenty years of legal experience conducting bench and jury trials, in addition to arbitrations and mediations. No matter the work-related challenge you are faced with, Kreamer Law Group, LLC will provide you with the in-depth knowledge and recommendations to address your specific employment law situation.
REPRESENTING CLIENTS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS OF EMPLOYMENT LAW:
- Discrimination cases, including:
- Violations of Title VII for Discrimination: Including harassment and hostile work environment, based on sex, race, color, pregnancy, or national origin
- Violations of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Violations of the Equal Pay Act
- Violations of the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- Violations of the Illinois Human Rights Act for Discrimination: Based upon age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, pregnancy, ancestry, marital status, arrest record, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, and military status
- Wage Claims and Overtime Wage Claims: Including class actions
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Advising on Human Resources and Personnel Matters
- Drafting of Employment Policies, Manuals, and Handbooks
- Negotiating or Drafting:
- Employment Contracts
- Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreements
- Non-Solicitation and Non-Compete Agreements
- Employment Compensation Plans
- Severance Agreements
- Claims for Retaliation: Based on whistleblower laws, violations of federal or state discrimination laws, and unlawful termination or common law wrongful discharge
- Investigation of Discrimination Claims or Any Other Claims of Unlawful Practice
- Qui Tam or Whistleblower Actions
- Wage Claims: Including overtime, commissions, and bonuses
- Whistleblower Protections: Including claims brought under the federal False Claims Act
- Personnel Training on Illegal Employment Practices
- Representation Before Various State and Federal Agencies: Including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Illinois and Federal Departments of Labor, the Illinois Department of Human Rights, and more
- Representation in Both Federal and State Court
Workplace disputes and conflicts have reached new heights for employers today. Never before have so many employment-law related issues arisen, and never have they come with such tremendous stakes. An employment law matter can often have a significant influence on a business, impacting future success. At Kreamer Law Group, LLC, we will take great care to ensure you receive the quality work and personal attention necessary for the best possible resolution of your employment law matter.
Toxic work environments can be taxing on individuals and families. At Kreamer Law Group, LLC we are committed to giving your case the proper care and expertise required to bring about the best possible outcome.
KREAMER LAW GROUP, LLC: RESOLVING YOUR EMPLOYMENT MATTERS
Kreamer Law Group, LLC is committed to resolving your employment matters with the highest quality of legal service and professionalism. From our law office in Naperville, IL we serve clients throughout Illinois and in Federal courts across the nation. Call John Kreamer at 630-995-3668 or email him at [email protected] to schedule a free consultation.