ILLINOIS INJURY LAW ATTORNEYS
When you have been injured due to the negligence or intentional misconduct of another person or entity, you require experienced representation by the very best. At Kreamer Law Group, LLC, our attorneys have fought for the prompt recovery of injury law clients for over 15 years. We strive to ensure that you receive full compensation for your damages inflicted as a result of the negligence or intentional misconduct of another party. From the moment you engage us as counsel, we will begin thoroughly investigating your injury law action, so that your legal rights are fully protected. When your recovery is what matters most, contact the experienced Illinois injury law attorneys at Kreamer Law Group, LLC.
Representing clients in the following areas of Injury Law
- Motor vehicle accidents: Illinois is home to thousands of car accidents each year, many of which cause serious injury and sometimes even death. Automobile accident victims often incur significant damages, including medical fees, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- Truck accidents: Commercial trucks often weigh over 80,000 pounds and stretch up to 75 feet long. Tractor trailers and semi-trucks can inflict devastation in the event of an accident. Truck accident victims may experience head and brain injury, broken limbs, neck and back injuries, and permanent disabilities.
- Motorcycle accidents: Far smaller than cars and offering less protection, motorcycle accidents often lead to serious injury and death. Those injured in a motorcycle accident require experienced counsel to ensure their rights are protected.
- DUI-related accidents: Driving while intoxicated can lead to a wide range of accidents, including car, truck, motorcycle, and pedestrian accidents. Drunk drivers are a danger to all users of the roadways and those injured at the hands of a drunk driver should contact a personal injury attorney as soon as possible.
- Bicycle accidents: In Illinois, the drivers of motor vehicles must use caution around bicyclists and take care to avoid their injury. Despite this duty of car, many drivers of motor vehicles fail to exercise the necessary caution and inflict negligent injuries upon bike riders.
- Pedestrian accidents: Pedestrian accidents are on the rise in Illinois. Pedestrians are the most vulnerable road users, lacking any protection against the massive vehicles surrounding them.
- Slip and Falls: Slip and fall accidents can occur in a number of commercial spaces, from grocery stores, hotels, and public sidewalks to nursing homes. Slip and fall accidents can lead to serious injuries, including head trauma or spinal cord damage. Under premises liability law, the victims of slip and fall accidents can pursue compensation for their damages stemming from the incident.
- Construction accidents: The construction industry is among the most dangerous and accidents of all kinds commonly occur, including falls.
- Wrongful death: The family members of loved ones injured in an accident in Illinois, can bring a wrongful death action against the party that negligently caused the loss of their relative. Wrongful death suits can bring a sense of justice to mourning families and lessen the financial burden of a loss.
KREAMER LAW GROUP, LLC: EXPERIENCED INJURY LAWYERS
The Illinois Personal Injury Attorneys at Kreamer LawGroup, LLC have represented countless victims of all manner of accidents, from car, truck, and motorcycle accidents to slip and falls, and the like. Our attorneys have the skill and knowledge to obtain your maximum recovery. Call Kreamer Law Group, LLC at (630) 995-3668 to schedule a free consultation.
GENERAL CIVIL LITIGATION
With our skilled litigators at Kreamer Law Group it enables us to respond aggressively and competently when a client has a dispute which needs resolution. However, general liability work is not just courtroom work anymore. We are committed to the appropriate use of Alternative Dispute Resolution methods including arbitration, traditional and innovative mediation, and court-assisted settlement conferences. Our lawyers are capable of handling the most basic slip-and-fall claims to million dollar insurance coverage disputes. All of our lawyers are trained in the basics of general liability litigation matters.
At Kreamer Law Group we understand what you are facing, and we put our experience to work to provide the skilled representation you deserve. From our law office in Wheaton, IL we serve clients throughout DuPage County, Kane County, and Kendall County.